Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Le Club Accor, the loyalty scheme for Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis and others, runs frequent promotions. As always with Le Club Accor, the devil is in the detail as strict booking and stay windows apply, but once you’ve got your head around these, the scheme offers good value. Now that the booking window has ended for the generous Boost promotion, I thought I would look at some other bonus offers in case you are thinking about booking an Accor hotel in the near future.
The promotions below combine with cashback of course!
Remember that 1 Le Club Accor point has a fixed monetary value of 2 eurocents, so spending the Accor points on future hotel stays is often more lucrative than converting them to airmiles. The exchange rate to BA (2 Accor points = 1 Avios) is notoriously poor, so if you are considering turning your Accor stash into Avios, you should send them to your Iberia Plus account instead–at a rate of 1 Accor point = 1 Avios. Nothing would then stop you from transferring them over to your BA account via the ‘Combine my Avios’ feature.
Here’s a list of current promotions:
- Earn up to x4 points in the Asia-Pacific. Register and book by 15 December 2017, stay by 31 January 2018. See here for further info.
- Earn quadruple points at new hotels. Register, book and stay by 14 January 2018. Click here for participating new hotels and further details.
- Up to 500 bonus points for stays in Germany, Austria and Sweden. Register and book by 23 November 2017, stay by 23 December 2017. Click here for further info.
- Double points in France. Register and book by 31 December 2017, stay between 1 November 2017 and 7 January 2018. See here for details.
- Triple points in South America. Register, book and stay by 30 November 2017. Further info here.
If you are looking to book a stay with Accor this autumn, these promotions will help you boost your Le Club Accor points earning rate. The triple and quadruple points offers are generous, especially when combined with up to 10% cashback. Keep a close eye on Topcashback and Quidco though, as the rate for top-end Accor brands sometimes jumps to 15%.