Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Accor ‘Le Club’ (the loyalty programme for Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis, etc) is back with another excellent offer – 6,000 bonus Accor Points after 3 eligible stays. 2000 Accor Points gets you a 40 Euro voucher, so 6,000 are worth~£105 (120 Euros).
You need register here, book between 19th September-22nd October and stay between 3rd October-31st December 2017.
The bonus earnings are structured as follows:
- 500 Rewards points after your first stay
- 2,500 Rewards points after your second stay
- 3,000 Rewards points after your third stay
Note than an ‘eligible stay’ must be at least 2 nights
Three 2-night stays at cheap Ibis hotels might set you back not much over £200 in total, so 6,000 Points could be an effective rebate of around 50%. (Ibis Budget hotels are not eligible as stays do not earn points, but Ibis and Ibis Style hotels are fine).
Just remember – you need to register and book by 22nd October!
- 1. This offer is governed by the general terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme.
- 2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 19/09/2017 and 22/10/2017) by clicking on the ‘LOG IN’ button above and then following the instructions.
- 3. The offer is only valid once per member for three stays each of two nights or more, completed during the validity period. Stays must be booked between 19/09/2017 and 22/10/2017 and completed between 03/10/2017 and 31/12/2017 in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel (Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles and Adagio Access). This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members to earn a maximum of 6,000 Rewards points: 500 Rewards points following the first stay, 2,500 Rewards points following the second stay, and 3,000 Rewards points following the third stay. This Rewards points bonus will be awarded in addition to the Rewards points and Status points a member usually earns on booking an eligible stay in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme. This offer does not apply to stays booked in Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels. Consecutive stays in the same hotel will not be eligible for this offer.
- 4. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
- 5. This Rewards points bonus is calculated based on the number of Rewards points earned by a member with ‘Classic’ status, excluding point accelerators.
- 6. This offer allows all Le Club AccorHotels and Accor Plus loyalty programme members, irrespective of their status, to earn up to 6,000 Rewards points by staying in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel around the world. This offer does not apply to stays booked in Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels.
- 7. 2,000 Rewards points are equivalent to €40. Rewards points are converted into euros; sums indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change. For crediting points, the amount paid in local currency outside the euro zone will be converted to euros before applying the earned points scales. The exchange rate applied by the hotel at check-out is taken from the “Multidevises” database (a Reuters Bank database of monetary and financial information).
- 8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
- 9. The member’s Le Club AccorHotels membership card number must be provided when booking and the card must be shown to hotel reception when checking-in to the hotel.
- 10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
- 11. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
- 12. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups. If your stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns you the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
- 13. This offer is subject to conditions and availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
- 14. When contacting the call centre or the AccorHotels customer care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: “The more you stay, the more you earn”.