Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Following on from the success of last month’s (amazing!) ‘Brave The Wave’ game/competition, cashback site Quidco have released another, this time called ‘Nutz for Nuts’.
The basic idea is you click to make the hungry squirrel jump, in order to collect nuts and to avoid falling branches. Collect 10 nuts before your time runs out and you might win a cash prize:
It turns out that Nutz for Nuts has been live since the 4th September and actually ends at 17:30pm tomorrow (13th September 2017), but I just noticed it. The good news is that you only need to play Nutz for Nuts at least once to ensure entry into the £5,000 Super Draw, so there’s still plenty of time for that.
The bad news is that I haven’t won any of the instant prizes yet, and am getting rather sick of seeing this screen pop up at the end of each game:
The soundtrack to Brave The Wave would take some serious beating, but playing Nutz for Nuts certainly isn’t a terrible way to spend a couple of minutes while you’re waiting for the bus or whatever.
- Nutz for Nuts opens at 10:00am, 4 September 2017 and closes on 17:30pm, 13 September 2017.
- Quidco members must opt into the Nutz for Nuts promotion by playing the game at least once in order to secure entry into the Super Draw and to win ‘Instant Win’ prizes.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Super Draw prizes as follows: 1st place – £5,000 cash
- Nutz for Nuts Instant Win prizes as follows: Instant win cash prizes = £50 x 50, £25 x 100, £10 x 250, £5 x 500, £1 x 2500, 50p x 5000
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco’s data protection policy.
- Instant win cash prizes to be allotted to the Quidco accounts of successful members within 30 days of the end of the promotion.
- Playing Nutz for Nuts at least once ensures entry into the Super Draw.
- The Nutz for Nuts Super Draw will be conducted at 12.01pm, 15 September 2017.
- The winner of the Nutz for Nuts promo will be contacted within 7 days of the close of the contest via private message / registered email address.
- A cash prize (value £5,000) will be allotted to the winning Quidco member’s account within 30 days of contact being made between the two parties.
- The prize winner unconditionally agrees (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name and disclosure of their county of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Brave The Wave publicity.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Please do not sign up for multiple Quidco accounts in order to partake in the Nutz for Nuts promotion. Anyone caught cheating using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
- Use of scripts or other automated methods will result in disqualification.
- Rules subject to change without notice.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.