Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
It’s not unusual for Qatar Airways to be offering stupidly good value Business Class fares, but that doesn’t stop us flagging them when they arrive – not least when they are bordering on being Business Class fares at Economy Class prices.
Plus this one gave me the unmissable opportunity to run this truly dreadful headline.
So what’s on offer this time?
As is often the case with the Qatar deals, this is a “companion offer”, which means to get the bargain basement prices, you need to buy two return tickets. Try and make this work for you if you can, because there is some serious value out there.
The most impressive fares are from Scandinavia, and include (Business Class return, per person):
- Auckland at DKK 12289 (£1400)
- Bangkok at DKK 9669 (£1102)
- Cape Town at DKK 11589 (£1321)
- Bali/Denpasar at DKK 11059 (£1260)
- Dubai at DKK 8889 (£1013)
- Krabi at DKK 11629 (£1325)
- Kuala Lumpur at DKK 11609 (£1323)
- Maldives at DKK 13209 (£1505)
- Seychelles at DKK 15399 (£1755)
- Ho Chi Minh City at DKK 11419 (£1302)
- Singapore at DKK 9009 (£1027)
- Auckland at NOK 15189 (£1458)
- Bangkok at NOK 10849 (£1041)
- Cape Town at NOK 12499 (£1200)
- Phuket at NOK 13049 (£1252)
- Krabi at NOK 13199 (£1267)
- Kuala Lumpur at NOK 13969 (£1341)
- Melbourne at NOK 18819 (£1806)
- Maldives at NOK 12299 (£1180)
- Singapore at NOK 10999 (£1055)
- Sydney at NOK 18889 (£1813)
- Auckland at SEK 16299 (£1470)
- Bangkok at SEK 11809 (£1062)
- Cape Town at SEK 13819 (£1243)
- Bali/Denpasar at SEK 13139 (£1182)
- Dubai at SEK 9069 (£816)
- Phuket at SEK 16329 (£1469)
- Krabi at SEK 10449 (£940)
- Kuala Lumpur at SEK 14139 (£1272)
- Maldives at SEK 14599 (£1312)
- Ho Chi Minh City at SEK 14479 (£1303)
- Singapore at SEK 12029 (£1082)
But I don’t live in Scandinavia!
Noted. Reposition yourself, and make a weekend of it if you can.
If you do want to travel from the UK, prices are available here. They are not bad, but they’re far from the absolute bargains being offered out of Europe. For the best value ex-UK Business Class prices, I generally start with Finnair.
The offer applies to bookings made up to 14 February 15, 2017, for travel until 14 December, 2017. They are obviously subject to availability, so if you want the very best fares, you will have to move fast.