Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
The Hilton Winter Sale launched today, with a discount of up to 30% on hotels in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa on bookings made on or before 31 January 2017.
The Winter Sale technically applies to weekends between 18 November 2016 and 31 December 2017, but you will often find that hotels load the sale rate more widely than that: so now is a great time to have a good look around at what’s available in your destinations of choice. Given that the discount applies throughout 2017, it’s a great opportunity to lock in a 2017 holiday or two at a discounted rate.
Whenever you book for, you can rest pretty much guaranteed that there will be a Hilton HHonors bonus points offer on when you stay, too.
As is now standard with Hilton sales, the standard rate is up to 25% off, with an additional 5% off for HHonors members. Given that HHonors is free to join, you absolutely should sign up to it before making a booking in this promotion.
Full prepayment is required at the time of booking, and rates are not refundable.
So what’s available?
Well, a lot. The Hilton headline in their promo material for Europe is “Rooms From €79“, and there certainly are some bargains to be had. Have a good look yourself based on your preferences, but below are some fairly random options that caught our eye (prices converted to GBP):
- Hilton Aberdeen Treetops at £41 per night
- Hilton Southampton at £62 per night
- DoubleTree London Chelsea at £78 per night
- Hilton London Metropole at £110 per night (and London generally at 30% off)
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice at £48 per night
- Hilton Florence Metropole at £59 per night
- DoubleTree Milan at £53 per night
- Hampton Berlin City West at £65 per night
- Hilton Cologne at £77
- Hilton Garden Inn Krakow at £40 per night
- Hilton Garden Inn Malaga at £42 per night
- DoubleTree Bucharest at £46 per night
- Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Horn at £41 per night (and some other serious bargains in Istanbul)
- Hilton Abu Dhabi at £79 per night
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm at £198 per night
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Beach at £106 per night
- Hilton Dubai The Walk at £90 per night
(As a related aside, you can also currently get 25% off at the Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi via this link.)
Interestingly, Hilton also claim that the Hilton Batumi (on the Black Sea, in Georgia) is available at a staggering €15 a night, but sadly try as we could, we were unable to find this rate. Let us know if you have any luck!
Ultimately, there are some genuine bargains to be had in this Hilton sale, so have a look around and ensure you book by the end of January.
And don’t forget…
You can earn double or triple HHonors points on Hilton stays until 31 December 2017 – full details are here.
The sale will also stack with the current Hilton offer of 5,000 free Hilton points on every stay you make at a Hilton property until 31 January 2017.