Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
We recently flagged a great offer from the Quidco-driven hotel booking cashback site Earnaway, offering you £20 cashback on laterooms.com bookings over £20. An almost identical deal is now available, but this time offering £20 cashback on hotels.com bookings over £20.
You need to be quick however – it’s a flash sale that ends on Thursday at 12.00pm UK time.
In short, this is a very easy offer to get great value from: simply sign up (or sign in: the offer is for existing customers too) to Earnaway and use this link to book a room through hotels.com. You will then earn £20 cashback on that booking. Importantly, the offer is valid for new and existing customers.
While you need to make the booking by 12.00pm on Thursday, there are no restrictions on the stay date (e.g. you could book today for a stay in August).
There are of course a lot of rooms in a lot of places currently available on hotels.com, so it’s difficult to flag where exactly the best value here lies. The bottom line, of course, is that it’s £20 off any hotel booking on hotels.com: whether that’s £20 off a £500 suite or £20 off a £22 hostel room, it’s a worthwhile discount.
The Ibis London Heathrow is available for a very reasonable £45 a night (including the cashback) in July:
While as a fairly extreme example, you could get Hostel 639 for £4 a night in July:
Key terms are as follows:
- Only one booking per person – subsequent bookings will track but be declined later
- Minimum spend £20 on your booking
- If the user cancels their hotel booking, their bonus cashback will also be cancelled
- The use of ANY voucher code, even those provided in Hotels.com newsletters will result in your cashback being declined
- By agreeing to visit Hotels.com to take advantage of the deal, you agree that your email address will be shared with Hotels.com who will send you other great deals by email
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other EarnAway bonus promotion – if you’re subject to bonus cashback based on your sign up source, it will track but later be rejected
- EarnAway reserve the right to suspend or extend the offer at any time
Who exactly are Earnaway?
Earnaway’s business model is simple, so I’ll let them explain it:
As noted above, Earnaway is brought to you by Quidco.
Quidco is a very reputable cashback site, which I have used for years. It is generally very well-regarded, with not only good cashback rates, but also excellent customer service. Based on Quidco’s reputation, you can be relaxed about using Earnaway.