Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Starwood hotels (Westin, Le Meridien, Sheraton etc) are currently running a limited time “Semi-Annual sale”, offering savings of 20% or more on stays worldwide.
To benefit, you need to book by 10 April, 2016 and stay anytime on or before 15 October, 2016.
It’s also worth noting that Starwood hotel loyalty scheme (SPG) members save an additional 5%. Given that SPG is free to join, this additional saving is available to all.
A look at the dedicated sale website clearly demonstrates that this is a very wide, global sale with a huge number of properties included. The UK alone has 10 properties included:
You’ve then got your pick of countries from a global drop-down list, from Albania to Vietnam.
The full terms and conditions are as follows:
Terms and Conditions
• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts worldwide.
• Offer is valid for stays booked between March 29, 2016 and April 10, 2016 and completed between April 8, 2016 and October 15, 2016.
• Book online, call your travel professional, or call (877) 782-0108 and mention our Semi-Annual Sale.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
• Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.