Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
In our latest monthly rundown of hotel chain promotions, these are the main chain-wide promos available in October 2021.
Hilton’s autumn promotion is now live – click here to register – where you can earn:
- Double points for all stays
- Triple points if you pay using a Hilton co-branded credit card
If you have long, expensive, stays planned (and a Hilton Barclaycard) then the triple points promo will be quite lucrative. Double points isn’t great, particularly for shorter/cheaper stays.
Marriott’s autumn promotion is now live. Registration is required.
Members can earn:
- 1,500 bonus points per paid stay
- 4,500 bonus points per paid stay at an all-inclusive resort
If you like to hop from one hotel to another, those 1,500 bonus points might start to add up. But for long, expensive stays, this promotion isn’t going to make any difference…
IHG’s autumn promotion went live today (1st October 2021). Registration is required.
Members can earn:
- NO BONUS for their first stay
- Double points for their second stay (i.e. an additional ~13.5 points per £ spent)
- Triple points for every subsequent stay (i.e. an additional ~27 points per £ spent)
It annoying when you do not receive a bonus for your first stay during a promotion period. Triple points can be lucrative, however, especially if you can squeeze in two cheaper stays before a long, expensive one…
World of Hyatt
World of Hyatt has yet to announce a promotion for October, 2021.
Radisson Rewards is yet to announce a chain-wide promotion for the autumn.
The promotions currently on offer aren’t really too much to get excited about. Hilton’s promotion is potentially the best, if you can pay with an eligible credit card. If you have multiple stays, IHG’s promotion is decent as well.