Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Amazon is currently running a targeted promotion, where some members can get a £5 promotional code, just for adding one or more subscriptions through Subscribe & Save:
“From 00:01 GMT on 5 April, 2021 until 23:59 GMT on 13 June, 2021 (the “Offer Period”) when you visit the page https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?node=22649531031, and add one or more subscriptions through Subscribe & Save (“Promotional Items”), you will receive a £5 promotional code (a “Promotional Code”) to redeem against a future qualified purchase of over £20 on Amazon.co.uk before 23:59 GMT on 13 July, 2021 (the “Offer”).”
How does it work?
If you are targeted, all you have to do is:
1. Add your next product subscription on any product in Subscribe & Save
2. Receive £5 promo code email
3. Redeem promo code at checkout on eligible purchases over £20
According to the terms, the offer is only live until the first 3,000 eligible customers have claimed, so it’s worth checking asap!
- The Offer only applies to eligible Amazon customers who have been invited by onsite marketing banner, by email or by push notification from Amazon, and have visited the landing page whilst logged into their Amazon account, between 5 April, 2020 and 13 July, 2021.
- If you qualify for the Offer, the £5 promotional code will be sent to you via email within 2 weeks and you can use it for your next qualified purchase with a value of over £20 or more (“Minimum Purchase”). It must be redeemed as part of your purchase during checkout for it to apply. When paying for an order with a promotional code you will have to add any Qualifying Items to your Shopping Basket and complete your order via checkout.
- The Offer only applies if the same delivery speed is selected for all Qualifying Items and Promotional Items, as applicable. Please check the “Delivery Details” section during checkout to confirm that all Qualifying Items and Promotional Items have the same delivery speed.
- The Offer is only available to the first 3,000 eligible customers to claim the Offer.
- The Offer cannot be transferred to another customer account.
- Each eligible Amazon customer may claim a maximum of one Offer.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- The Promotional Code may only be redeemed against items marked as dispatched from and sold by Amazon excluding baby formula, alcoholic drinks, digital products (Audible, Digital Documents, Digital Video Download, Digital Music Service, Digital EBook Purchase, Digital Software, Digital Video Games, Mobile Apps), gift cards (Gift Card, Gift Certificates, etc.) at the website www.amazon.co.uk ( “Qualifying Items”). The Offer does not apply to purchases made from Amazon US, Amazon’s Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, even if “fulfilled by Amazon” or “Prime Eligible”.
- The promotional code may be redeemed on or before 23:59 GMT on 13 July, 2021.
- The Offer is subject to availability, only a limited number of Promotional Codes are available.
- The Offer is subject to a Minimum Purchase requirement: if you remove qualifying items from your Basket, so that the combined purchase value of the remaining qualifying items at checkout falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement, the Offer will cease to apply; if you cancel your order for a qualifying item (so that the combined purchase value of the remaining qualifying items falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement), the Offer will cease to apply; and if you return a qualifying item (so that the combined purchase value of the qualifying items you retain falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement), Amazon reserves the right to charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order and without further notice) for the discount you received as part of the Offer.
- If you use our 1-Click ordering method, any promotional code will not apply to your order.
- Promotional codes have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- If you place an order using a promotional code and then return or cancel that order, the promotional code cannot be refunded or re-used.
- Unless otherwise specified on the landing page of the Offer or by Amazon, promotional codes cannot be used on existing orders and only one promotional code can be redeemed per order.
- Amazon’s Conditions of Use apply.