Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
With many of us likely to be holidaying here at home this summer, it could be the perfect time to join English Heritage and enjoy some great days out. If you are thinking of joining, you can get a 25% English Heritage discount off a range of different annual membership options.
“Step into England’s story at one of the numerous historic places cared for by English Heritage. You can get closer to where history happened with unlimited visits throughout the year.
The historic places in the care of English Heritage span six millennia and include palaces, houses, hill figures, castles, abbeys, industrial sites, Roman forts, and even Medieval castles. Your annual pass will give you access to notable historic places including Stonehenge, Dover Castle, Battle Abbey — the site of the 1066 Battle of Hastings — and many more
“Join today and enjoy unlimited access to hundreds of historic places, for yourself and up to 6 children. From majestic castles to historic houses, there’s so much to explore with an annual membership.
And, by joining, you’re helping to keep the story of England’s history alive for future generations.”
To get the 25% discount, all you have to do is add the code TZOO25 in the promotions box before paying.
You should then see the discount reflected in your basket:
What membership options are available?
Note that the following are all for an annual membership:
- Individual adult, usually £64, is now £48
- Senior (age 65 and over), usually £57, is now £42.75
- Young adult/student (ages 18-25), usually £51, is now £38.25
- Joint adult (two adults), usually £111, is now £83.25
- Joint senior (two people aged 65 and over), usually £87, is now £65.25
- One adult and one senior joint, usually £99, are now £74.25
- A family of one adult and up to six children (under 18), usually £64, is now £48
- A family of two adults and up to 12 children (under 18), usually £111, is now £83.25
I’ve not joined before, but think I will give it a go now. Got to come up with some plans to keep busy over the Summer Holidays!
It may be worth clicking through from TopCashback too for the possibility of an additional 10% rebate:
It probably won’t track because of using the discount code, but no harm in trying.
Hat-tip: Andy Wedge on HotUKDeals