Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Just a quick heads-up that many IHG Rewards redemptions are now pricing at levels offering MUCH better value than was the case previously this week. I have no idea how long this will last for, so if you have IHG Points I strongly suggest that you take a look and redeem them right now (you can always cancel later).
Here’s just one small example of the value per point possible for a trip to York I’ve just booked.
Value per point yesterday:
- Holiday Inn York City Centre: 0.357p per point
- Hotel Indigo York: 0.245p per point
- Principal York 0.232p per point
- Holiday Inn York: 0.576p per point
Value per point today:
- Holiday Inn York City Centre: 0.286p per point
- Hotel Indigo York: 0.477p per point
- Principal York 0.584p per point
- Holiday Inn York: 0.573p per point
As you can see from the above, it’s not a ‘perfect’ change (with one of the examples actually now worse value). But overall, things seem much better.
I’ll do some more digging this evening and add anything interesting I find. In the meantime, please share your results in the comments!