Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Turkish Airlines is offering health care professionals a 40% discount on all of its flights. Although not nearly as attractive as Qatar Airways’ free flight offer, there are only 100,000 discount codes available so you should register quickly if you are a health care worker.
To participate, you must:
- Register to be a Miles&Smiles member.
- Click on “Register to Campaign” button and tick the “New Feedback” option at the bottom of the page you are directed to.
- At the bottom of this section you can find “Exclusive for Healthcare Professionals”. You can reach the registration form through this part of the page.
You must then enter your details on the registration form and upload your healthcare professional ID card to the system.
This opportunity is valid for:
- Those who register between 8 June and 18 July 2020
- Those who BOOK their flights between 8 June and 1 August 2020
- For TRAVEL before 31 May 2021
Some of the fine print includes:
- You must become a member of Miles & Smiles and book on the Turkish Airlines website.
- You can book one-way or return in Business Class or Economy Class to any Turkish Airlines destination worldwide
- The discount can be applied for up to 4 passengers booked on the same PNR
- The discount only applies to the base fare, NOT taxes (and presumably surcharges)
- Departure dates and return dates between 29/07/2020 – 04/08/2020, 28/10/2020 – 02/11/2020 and 15/12/2020 – 31/12/2020 are not valid and are excluded from the offer
- You may be required to show your medical ID when checking in at the airport
- The discount code cannot be transferred to others
If you are interested in further details and/or to participate, you can click here to be taken to the landing page for this promotion.