Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
British Airways is offering a special deal on connecting flights to/from World Traveller Plus (Premium Economy) long-haul flights. Usually, the short-haul European flights are booked into the regular Economy cabin. But for tickets booked before 30 November, 2019, those European (and UK) short-haul flights will book into the Club Europe (Business Class) cabin.
Regular BA travellers will know that Club Europe is nothing special; but nonetheless you will receive:
- more Avios and Tier Points
- access to lounges (valuable if you don’t enjoy elite status)
- Group 1 priority boarding
- complimentary food and drink service
- an empty middle seat
It’s also worth reminding readers that the British Airways Executive Club “double Avios” promotion is ongoing. Booking a World Traveller Plus / Club Europe combination will earn you a substantial number of Avios. Click here to re-read our earlier post about this promotion.
Terms and Conditions
- Customers who book selected qualifying World Traveller Plus British Airways (BA) flights in World Traveller Plus with a connection onto a BA short haul flight will be eligible to be booked into Club Europe. Customers booked in W class on long haul will be booked into the lowest available Club Europe class up to and including D class, customers booked in E class on long haul will be booked into the lowest available class in Club Europe up to and including R class. Where the relevant classes are not available customers will be booked into Y class in Euro Traveller.
- Certain route exclusions may apply.
- Travel in Club Europe is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Customers who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will only be seated in Club Europe subject to the new arrangements meeting the eligibility criteria.
- There is no limit to the number of times a customer can take advantage of the offer.
- Avios will be awarded for the cabin flown in.
- Booking dates: 15 October 2019 – 30 November 2019.
Click here to be taken to the landing page for this promotion. (I’m not sure why it doesn’t seem to have been widely promoted, despite running for over a month!) 🙁