Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
It’s that time of year in the UK when the days get shorter, the rain more frequent and the mind starts wandering back to those glorious three days of summer.
As a result, what better time to get booking a break to the Asian sun. Better still, Hilton have made life easy with a range of heavy discounts in some fantastic far flung locations.
So what’s the deal?
This is a far-reaching sale, offering discounts of 30% in various South and South East Asian nations including Singapore, Thailand, the Maldives, Malaysia and India.
To benefit, you need to book between 14 and 28 October 2019. The stay window and specific discount depends on your location, as follows:
For India: Stay between 17 October 2019 and 11 January 2020. Three (3) days advance reservations required. Discount is 25% off, and Hilton Honors members will receive an additional discount of 5%.
For Southeast Asia: Stay between 19 October 2019 and 30 June 2020. Discount varies from 10% to 20% off and Hilton Honors members will receive an additional discount of 10%.
As Hilton Honors is free to join, there is really no conceivable reason why you would not sign up to it, and benefit from the additional discount.
And what are the standout offers?
There are a vast number of properties included in this sale, but my personal highlights are as follows:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku at £24 a night
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang at £40 a night
- DoubleTree by Hilton Agra (views of the Taj Mahal) at £43 a night
- DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur at £56 a night
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bangkok Ploenchit at £56 a night
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur at £61 a night
- Hilton Ngapali Resort & Spa at £64 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon at £74 a night
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa at £84 a night
- Hilton Colombo at £95 a night
- Hilton Bali Resort at £95 a night
- Conrad Bali at £99 a night
- Conrad Hong Kong at £149 a night
- SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton at £252 a night
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island at £393 a night
- Conrad Koh Samui at £409 a night
So, a little pricier at the sharper end there – but those are heavily discounted prices.
Whether it’s £24 a night in central KL or £250 for a Maldives lagoon, there really is some proper quality at a serious discount available.