Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Last week we shared the news that Aer Lingus had taken delivery of its first Airbus A321LR aircraft.
The airline has now released a video showcasing the new plane – and it actually looks really good.
Have a watch of the video for yourself below:
The 16-seat Business Class cabin seems like an extremely pleasant way to cross the Atlantic – particularly as the range of the aircraft means you’re unlikely to be onboard for much more than 8 hours.
As long as there aren’t further problems with delivery delays, Aer Lingus is planning to deploy A321LRs on all of the following routes by early next year (subject to change):
- Dublin-Hartford from 2nd August 2019
- Shannon-Boston from 27th October 2019
- Dublin-Washington Dulles from 29th October 2019
- Dublin-Philadelphia from 1st November 2019
- Dublin-Newark from 13th February 2020
Hat-tip: The Flight Detective
Do you like the look of the Aer Lingus A321LR?