Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
The 35% discount applies only to Hilton Honors members (otherwise it’s 20%). However, Hilton Honors is free to join (as well as being a thoroughly excellent loyalty scheme), so there is no obvious reason not to sign up and benefit from the larger discounts.
While you need to book your stay no later than 6 September 2019, you have until 29 February 2020 to complete your stay – so plenty of time to find a bargain, and then an even longer window in which to stay.
The standout bargains
It’s first worth reiterating the (vast) region that this sale applies to.
Participating hotels can be found in Australia, China, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
We have been through and hand-picked what we consider to be the very best deals, and set them out below:
- Hilton Sydney at £107 a night
- Hilton Adelaide at £65 a night
- Parmelia Hilton Perth at £58 a night
- DoubleTree Queenstown at £64 a night
- Hilton Queenstown Resort and Spa at £94 a night
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa at £141 a night
- DoubleTree Resort Fiji – Sonaisali Island at £70 a night
South East Asia
- Conrad Centennial Singapore at £166 a night
- Hilton Singapore at £131 a night
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island at £358 a night (not cheap, but a lot cheaper than the £500+ you can often pay per night)
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia resort and Spa at £82 a night
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur at £59 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman North (centrally located in Kuala Lumpur!) at £21 a night
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok at £75 a night
- Conrad Bali at £114 a night
- Conrad Bangkok at £112 a night
- Waldorf Astoria Bangkok at £194 a night
- Hilton Bali Resort at £98 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi at £46 a night
- Hilton Manila at £94 a night
- Conrad Koh Samui at £347 a night
- Conrad Hong Kong at £151 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok at £56 a night
- DoubleTree by Hilton Shanghai Nanxiang at £56 a night
- Conrad Beijing at £121 a night
- DoubleTree by Hilton, Beijing at £66 a night
- Conrad Macao, Cotai Central at £116 a night
- Waldorf Astoria Beijing at £176 a night
Japan and Korea
- Hilton Tokyo at £160 a night
- Conrad Seoul at £130 a night
Some really good value options there! If you have a trip to the Asia Pacific region planned, or it’s a place you’ve always fancied visiting, now is very much the time to consider booking.