Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Cashback site Quidco has just launched a new game called ‘Guess 2 Win‘, with 45,000 cash prizes up for grabs. It’s not technically a travel deal (despite being sponsored by Marriott Bonvoy!), but many readers already have Quidco accounts in order to get cashback on their flights and hotels, so I thought it was worth quickly flagging.
Taking part is extremely simple – all you have to do is solve an anagram made from the name of one of the retailers featured on Quidco:
£10 Bonus For All New Quidco Members
If you don’t yet have a Quidco account, sign up using this link here and you’ll get a £10 bonus when you make your first purchase!
‘Guess 2 Win’ Terms
- Guess 2 Win starts at 11am, 3 April 2019 and closes at 5pm, 16 April 2019.
- Quidco members must play the Guess 2 Win promotion at least once for a chance to win ‘Instant Win’ prizes. Instant win prizes are available to ALL Quidco members who opt in to the promotion.
- Only members who opt in by playing the Guess 2 Win promotion and possess a Quidco Premium account at the end of the promotion will be eligible to enter the Super Draw.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Guess 2 Win Super Draw prize – awarded to one Quidco Premium account holder – as follows: 1st place – £1,000 cash
- Guess 2 Win Instant Win prizes as follows: 30,000 x 10p, 10,000 x 20p, 5,000 x 50p, 2,500 x £1, 500 x £2, 200 x £5, 100 x £10, 50 x £20
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco’s data protection policy.
- Instant win cash prizes to be allotted to the Quidco accounts of successful members within 30 days of the end of the promotion.
- The Guess 2 Win Super Draw will be conducted on 26 April 2019.
- The winner of the Guess 2 Win promo will be contacted within 7 days of the close of the contest via private message / registered email address.
- A cash prize (value £1,000) will be allotted to the winning Quidco member’s account within 30 days of contact being made between the two parties.
- The prize winner unconditionally agrees (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name and disclosure of their county of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Guess 2 Win publicity.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Please do not sign up for multiple Quidco accounts in order to partake in the Guess 2 Win promotion. Anyone caught cheating using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
- Use of scripts or other automated methods will result in disqualification.
- Rules subject to change without notice.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.