Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Accor Le Club (the loyalty programme for hotel brands like Sofitel, Novotel, Ibis, etc) has just launched a new global promotion offering members up to 7,500 bonus points for completing 3 stays between 15th February and 11th June 2019.
“Take advantage of our offer and earn up to 7,500 Rewards points. Simply book by 28 February 2019 and then stay at one of our hotels between 15 February 2019 and 11 June 2019:
Your first stay (minimum 2 nights) = 500 Rewards points
Your second stay (minimum 2 nights) = 2,500 Rewards points
Your third stay (minimum 2 nights) = 3,000 Rewards points
Plus, we’ll award you 500 extra Rewards points for every stay booked before 12 February.”
As you can see above, the stays each need to be for a minimum of 2 nights and to get the full 7,500 points, you must book all 3 stays before Tuesday 12th February.
Even to receive 6,000 points, you must still book before 28th February 2019.
Note that registration is essential and you can do that on the promotion page here.
2000 Accor Points gets you €40 off future stays, so 7,500 points are worth €150 (about £130). That works out as a rebate of £21.66 per night, if you completed precisely three 2-night stays, which isn’t bad at all if you have some cheap Ibis stays you need to book (or work is paying). If you normally spend £300+ per night at 5* Sofitels, getting £21.66 back is a less impressive bonus, but not terrible.
Despite changes to the official terms, it’s also still possible in practice to convert Accor Points into Iberia Plus Avios at a 1:1 rate, meaning 7,500 Accor points would get you 7,500 Avios. Whether you think swapping £130 worth of hotel credit for 7,500 Avios is a good deal is up you you, but I wouldn’t be tempted.
Are you tempted to book with Accor thanks to this promo?
This offer is governed by the general terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 05/02/2019 and 28/02/2019) by clicking on the ‘LOG IN’ button above and then following the instructions.
3. The offer is only valid once per member for three stays each of two nights or more, completed during the validity period. Stays must be booked between 05/02/2019 and 28/02/2019 and completed between 15/02/2019 and 11/06/2019 in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members to earn a maximum of 6,000 Rewards points: 500 Rewards points following the first stay, 2,500 Rewards points following the second stay, and 3,000 Rewards points following the third stay. Le Club AccorHotels members can get 500 extra bonus points per stay when they book before 12 February 2019 and stay before 11 June 2019. This Rewards points bonus will be awarded in addition to the Rewards points and Status points a member usually earns on booking an eligible stay in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme. This offer does not apply to stays booked in Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels. Consecutive stays in the same hotel will not be eligible for this offer.
4. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
5. This Rewards points bonus is calculated based on the number of Rewards points earned by a member with ‘Classic’ status, excluding point accelerators.
6. This offer allows all Le Club AccorHotels and Accor Plus loyalty programme members, irrespective of their status, to earn up to 6,000 Rewards points by staying in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel around the world. This offer does not apply to stays booked in Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels.
7. 2,000 Rewards points are equivalent to €40. Rewards points are converted into euros; sums indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change. For crediting points, the amount paid in local currency outside the euro zone will be converted to euros before applying the earned points scales. The exchange rate applied by the hotel at check-out is taken from the “Multidevises” database (a Reuters Bank database of monetary and financial information).
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. The member’s Le Club AccorHotels membership card number must be provided when booking and the card must be shown to hotel reception when checking-in to the hotel.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups. If your stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns you the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
13. This offer is subject to conditions and availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
14. When contacting the call centre or the AccorHotels customer care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: “The more you stay, the more you earn”.