Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
If you were intending to take advantage of any of the Hilton Asia Pacific bargains in the current sale, today is your last chance!
Although today is the last day to get the sale rates, you can book now for stays right through to 30 September 2019, so you could even get a head start on sorting your summer holidays if you wanted.
Note that the 25% discount is for Hilton Honors members only (non-members get 15%), but as Hilton Honors is free to join, instantly, here, it’s difficult to understand why anyone booking a Hilton via this deal would not be a Hilton Honors member.
As you can see from the select examples below, this is a sale that really does span the Asia Pacific region, with a vast number of hotels in a vast number of countries included. If you have tentative plans for an APAC joint, it’s well worth having a good look through what’s available as there are some excellent prices.
Here’s a quick reminder of some of the highlights:
- Hilton Adelaide at £70 a night
- DoubleTree Cairns at £74 a night
- Hilton Darwin at £86 a night
- Hilton Brisbane at £90 a night
- Hilton Sydney at £111 a night
- DoubleTree Agra (for Taj Mahal) at £62 a night
- Hilton Jaipur at £74 a night
- Hilton Mumbai International at £106 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Bali at £44 a night
- DoubleTree Jakarta at £63 a night
- Hilton Bali Resort at £95 a night
- Conrad Bali at £100 a night
- Hilton Tokyo Bay at £99 a night
- Hilton Tokyo Odaiba at £127 a night (it’s well-connected to Central Tokyo)
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort at £79 a night
- Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok at £87 a night
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort at £99 a night
- Conrad Bangkok at £118 a night
However, this is a tiny selection from a massive sale, so do take a good look yourself!
If you’d like a more detailed breakdown of some of the options, you can check out a previous post we did on options in Thailand, Singapore or Fiji here. Don’t forget that you can stack other offers with the sale rate too to get some serious bargains!
Clearly, your exact price will depend on the duration and dates but that’s not necessarily a bad thing – cheaper rates may be available. The key point is that if you’re looking for a Hilton in the Asia Pacific region, now is a great time to book as the 25% discount rate has been widely applied.
Key terms and conditions are as follows:
- Offer is subject to availability at all participating properties in the Hilton portfolio across Asia Pacific
- Applies to stays booked between 12 December 2018 (09:00 GMT) and 2 February 2019 (00:00 GMT), and completed between 14 December 2018 and 30 September 2019.
- Three days advance reservations required.