Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
We haven’t seen a major bonus promotion from Accor in a while. The last one I am aware of offered a generous 6,000 bonus points for three two-night stays, which I covered here.
The current offer is not as generous. If you are an Le Club Accor Gold or Platinum member, you will earn 1,000 bonus points for a stay at the following hotels in the UK:
- The Savoy
- Fairmont St Andrews
- Sofitel London Heathrow
- Sofitel London Gatwick
- Pullman Liverpool
- MGallery Woughton House
- MGallery Queens Hotel Cheltenham
- MGallery Castle Hotel Windsor
- MGallery Francis Hotel Bath.
As usual with Accor, strict booking and staying windows apply:
- Book between 17/12/18 and 27/01/19
- Stay between 02/01/19 and 31/03/19
You will earn the bonus only once. A one-night stay qualifies for the bonus, and this is in addition to the points you would normally earn. The offer stacks with cashback. Both topcashback and quidco currently offer 10%, although this regularly rises to 15%.
You can find out more on the promo page here.
Bagging a bonus is always nice, especially if you were planning on staying at that hotel anyway. But, and it’s a big but, 1,000 bonus points (worth roughly £18) is not hugely generous especially because these are all expensive hotels. You can earn the bonus only once and you must be a Le Club Accor Gold and Platinum member to be eligible.
Accor is making these promotions far too restrictive in my opinion. We have seen strict booking and staying windows in the past, so this is nothing new. But why offer a meagre 1,000 bonus points only to Gold and Platinum members and only at these selected properties? This won’t persuade me to shift business to these rather expensive hotels…
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the UK Luxury Offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members to earn 1,000 Rewards points for Gold and Platinum members, residing in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany or North America, for a stay in one of the participating hotels;
The Savoy, Fairmont St Andrews, Sofitel London Heathrow, Sofitel London Gatwick, Pullman Liverpool, MGallery Woughton House, MGallery Queens Hotel Cheltenham, MGallery Castle Hotel Windsor, MGallery Francis Hotel Bath.
3. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club AccorHotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate. This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels.
4. This offer can be used only once per member during its validity period.
5. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [02/01/2019] to [31/03/2019] in one of the participating hotels in the United Kingdom, and booked between [17/12/2018], through 11:59 p.m. [27/01/2019], Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
6. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the UK Luxury Offer.
7. In order to earn the bonus Rewards points, eligible members must subscribe to the offer via the Le Club AccorHotels website between [17/12/2018], through 11:59 p.m. [27/01/2019], Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
8. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
9. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile app, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
10. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels membership number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
11. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
13. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
14. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
15. Please specify the reference 009753 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centres or customers care services related to this offer.