Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Today is your last full day to book in the Hilton South East Asia Flash Sale (it ends at 13:45 GMT on 19 November, but stays can be any time between 18 November 2018 and 30 June 2019).
We summarised the deal in full here, but in short:
- Hilton Honors members will get up to 35% off their rooms.
- Honors members will also get an additional 25% off dinners (including non-alcoholic drinks) during their stay.
- Until 3 January 2019, stays will also benefit from double or treble Hilton Honors points (after that, we wait to see what promo Hilton will offer, but you are pretty much guaranteed one).
- As you are a hotel guest, you’ll also earn Hilton Honors points on the food and drink spend.
- Non-Honors members will get 25% off rooms (but this really would be a crazy choice as you can join for free here).
Any standout offers?
Bearing in mind you’ll also get 25% off your food and drink spend, the following prices are extremely attractive (US dollar price quoted):
- Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku South at $34 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Puchong (Malaysia) at $34 a night
- DoubleTree By Hilton Kuala Lumpur (very positively reviewed by Joe) at $65 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi at $67 a night
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur at $71 a night
- Hilton Mandalay (Myanmar) at $85 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Singapore at $86 a night
- Hilton Hua Hin Spa Resort (Thailand) at $93 a night
- Hilton Ngapali Resort and Spa at $108 a night
- Hilton Bali Resort at $125 a night
- The Conrad Bali at $127 a night
- Conrad Manila at $132 a night
- The Conrad Bangkok at $139 a night
- Waldorf Astoria Bangkok at $249 a night
With discounted room rates, discounted dining and double/triple points, it’s certainly worth having a look at this sale.