Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Last week, we flagged the Hilton Winter Sale for Europe, Middle East and Africa. Offering savings of up to 25% at a vast range of hotels for an extended period (it ends on 31 January 2019 and you can stay right up until 29 May, 2019).
One of the difficulties, of course, in highlighting “bargains” is that hotel prices are dynamic, so a brilliantly priced hotel one weekend may not be so brilliantly priced the next… when you need to stay.
With that in mind, I’ve used a consistent reference date of the night of Saturday 15 December to indicate those prices I consider to be particularly impressive.
They are as follows:
- Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow at £56 a night
- Hilton Gatwick at £71 a night
- Hampton London Docklands at £89 a night
- DoubleTree London Greenwich at £93 a night
- Hilton Bath City at £119 a night
- Hilton Dublin Kilmainham at £132 a night
- Hampton Warsaw City Centre at £42 a night
- Hampton by Hilton Gdansk Old Town at £52 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Krakow at £53 a night
- Hilton Warsaw at £57 a night
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik at £79 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Brussels City Centre at £68 a night
- Alexandra Barcelona Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton at £101 a night
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen at £120 a night
- Hilton Paris La Defense at £141 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya at £43 a night
- Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya at £56 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn Turkey at £39 a night
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Istanbul – Old Town at £74 a night
- Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus at £84 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Jadaf Culture Village at £46 a night
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences Dubai Al Barsha at £62 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall Of The Emirates at £63 a night
- Hilton Dubai Creek at £79 a night
- Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi at £58 a night
- Hilton Abu Dhabi at £94 a night
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Town – Upper Eastside at £56 a night
- Hilton Durban (South Africa) at £83 a night
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island at £440 a night
- Hilton Hurghada Resort, Egypt at £28 a night
- Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, Egypt at £36 a night
- Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa at £43 a night
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort at £57 a night
Ultimately, there are some great prices included in this sale, not least a vast number of UAE hotels at sub-£100. There’s also some really good offers in Russia, with the Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya a classic old building, right in the heart of Moscow and a perfect place to base yourself for a bracing Moscow winter weekend.
You can also undoubtedly pick up some absolute steals in Egypt and Turkey – extra savings on already heavily reduced properties.
As ever, have a good look around and hopefully you’ll find a suitable bargain. Look hard enough, and you are almost certain to. Don’t forget that Hilton are also running a Flash Sale for hotels in Asia this week too!