Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Hilton today launched its Winter Sale for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, offering savings of up to 25%.
To benefit, you need to book anytime from today until 31 January 2019, so there’s plenty of time to take advantage.
The sale rates apply to stays up to 29 May, 2019.
As you can imagine, there’s a fairly extensive range of hotels included in this Winter Sale – including key “winter holiday” locations like the skiing areas of Europe, classic Middle Eastern winter favourites Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and African gems including Egypt, Morocco and Kenya.
Some early highlight destinations/prices include:
- Heathrow at £56
- Gatwick at £71
- Hampton Docklands at £89
- Hilton Dublin Kilmainham at £132 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Krakow at £53 a night
- Hilton Warsaw at £57 a night
- Hilton Paris La Defense at £141 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Brussels City Centre at £68 a night
- Alexandra Barcelona Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton at £101 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya at £43 a night
- Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya at £56 a night
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences Dubai Al Barsha at £62 a night
- Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi at £66 a night
- Hilton Dubai Creek at £79 a night
- Hilton Durban (South Africa) at £83 a night
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island at £440 a night (not a bad price at all)
- Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, Egypt at £36 a night
We’ll be analysing the choices and discounts to bring you full details of the stand out bargains but, for now, we suggest you have an early look at the discounted offerings to see what works for you.
Don’t forget that Hilton continues to offer a “Price Match Guarantee”: if you find a lower qualified price on another site, they will match it and give you 25% off your stay. While this is particularly unlikely to happen on a discounted sale rate, it does nevertheless allow you to book directly with absolute confidence.