Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Regular readers will know that each month the frequent flyer scheme for Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss etc – Miles & More – offers Mileage Bargains. I cover them once in awhile – sometimes there are some interesting destinations included, sometimes they are not so interesting.
These Mileage Bargains are essentially heavily discounted award tickets in Economy and Business Class to certain destinations. Because of the relatively high taxes and surcharges on Economy redemptions, I will only look at Business Class options from the UK. Miles & More long-haul redemptions include your feeder leg to Frankfurt or Munich.
This month, the list is excellent. The stand-out bargains in my humble opinion are Rio, Hong Kong, Seoul and Osaka for 70,000 miles RETURN in Business Class, which are typically quite expensive destinations…
Miles & More Mileage Bargains Promotion April 2018
Book between 2 September 2018, travel between 1 December 2018 and 15 January 2019.
Book on the dedicated offer page here
Business Class return flights for 70,000 Miles & More points (usually 135,000 points!):
- London Heathrow to Rio de Janeiro, Beijing, Hong Kong, Osaka, Qingdao, Seoul
- London City to Rio de Janeiro, Beijing, Hong Kong, Osaka, Seoul
- Manchester to Rio de Janeiro, Beijing, Hong Kong, Osaka, Qingdao, Seoul
- Birmingham to Rio de Janeiro, Beijing, Hong Kong, Osaka, Qingdao, Seoul
- Edinburgh to Rio de Janeiro, Beijing, Hong Kong
Business Class return flights for 55,000 Miles & More points (usually 105,000 points!):
- London Heathrow to Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Delhi, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Mumbai
- London City to Boston, Delhi, Denver, Mumbai
- Manchester to Boston, Chicago, Delhi, Detroit, Denver, Mumbai
- Birmingham to Boston, Chicago, Delhi, Dallas, Detroit, Denver, Mumbai
There are some really interesting destinations up for grabs this month – though, yes, you will still pay a ludicrous 4xx-5xx GBP in taxes and surcharges.
If you’d rather not spend 500+ GBP on taxes and surcharges, check out this post here for ideas on how to save cash on Miles & More redemptions.
If you’re looking to stock up on M&M Miles, don’t forget that Hilton is currently running a very generous promotion.