Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Cashback site Quidco is offering another £2.50 ‘Football Fever’ bonus today, if you make a purchase with a participating retailer. Note that you need to ‘opt in’ to get the bonus!
This time, all retailers are participating with the exception of eBay, Debenhams & IHG Hotels.
Note that the £2.50 bonus ends today (Sunday 24th June 2018).
On a Quidco/football related note, don’t forget to check out the (annoying but addictive) ‘Quidgoal’ game, where there are £20,000 of prizes on offer.
Sign up and get a free £10 bonus
If you don’t have a Quidco account yet, sign up using the link below and you’ll get a £10 bonus after spending just £5 with any retailer.
Here’s how to claim your £10 bonus…
- Join Quidco – it’s free!
- Once you are signed up and logged in, you can search 4,500+ retailers who will all offer you cashback on your purchase.
- If you make a purchase costing £5+ with any retailer by the end of the month, you’ll receive a £10 cashback bonus
Heads up: You’ll first receive a percentage of cashback from the retailer you shop with which will track in your account within 72 hours. The £10 Quidco bonus will then be paid to your account, within 2 weeks of this.
The ‘football fever’ bonus might not be quite as exciting as England’s first half performance, but if you were intending to pay for something today anyway, it’s basically free money for a few seconds ‘work’.
- All information detailing how to receive the £2.50 bonus forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Quidco reserve the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
- Participation is by eligible Quidco Premium member account holders making an online cashback qualifying purchase and opting in via email link, push notification or link on homepage, https://www.quidco.com/incentives/football-fever-bonus-two
- A qualifying purchase requires the member to opt in and make a purchase online of £10 or more at participating retailers before 23:59:59 Sunday 24 June.
- Purchases at eBay, Debenhams and IHG Hotels will not be eligible for this bonus.
- Purchases where no spend is required (including insurance policies, broadband subscriptions, mobile phone tariffs, mobile phone upgrades etc.) will not be included in the promotion. ClickSnap and Quidco High Street purchases are also excluded from the promotion.
- If a claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the £2.50 bonus will not be given until the claim has been resolved and the claim approved.
- The £2.50 bonus will track into your Quidco Activity when you activate the offer. Your bonus will be paid into your Quidco account 3 days after your ‘tracked’ purchase reaches ‘confirmed’ status.
- You may only use each opt-in bonus offer once, and the bonus will be linked to the first valid purchase made after activation.
- Should you activate the offer but fail to make a purchase (before midnight Sunday 24 June 2018) that reaches confirmed status, your Activity will revert the bonus to ‘declined’ status.
- Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco’s data protection policy.
- Quidco reserve the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute.
- This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
- Only one £2.50 bonus will be paid per member participating.
- Any decision made by Quidco is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Offer limited to the first 70,000 Quidco Premium members who opt in.