Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
The latest IHG PointBreaks preview has just been released and there are some interesting looking options on there!
Pointbreaks is the best regular hotel promotion offered by any of the major chains (at least on the redemption side), allowing you to book hotels on the quarterly list from just 5,000 IHG Rewards Club Points per night. Do remember though, that IHG changed PointBreaks last time, so that some properties on the list now cost 10,000, or 15,000 Points per night.
The new list will will have 170 hotels on it, available between April 30 – July 31, 2018, and bookable on Monday (30th April 2018).
IHG (as usual) have let out a little taster, this time of 9 properties that will be on the list. We might well see the full list released at some point before Monday (usually happens), but in the meantime here’s the 9 they’re happy to share for now:
- Holiday Inn® Suzhou Huirong Plaza (People’s Republic of China)
- Holiday Inn Express® Krabi Ao Nang Beach (Thailand)
- Crowne Plaza® Perth (AU)
- Hotel Indigo® Austin Downtown – University (US)
- InterContinental® Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall (Costa Rica)
- Holiday Inn Express® London-Royal Docks, Docklands (UK)
- Hotel Indigo® Dusseldorf – Victoriaplatz (Germany)
- Holiday Inn® Ottawa Kanata (Canada)
- Candlewood Suites ® San Antonio Downtown (US)
These look like pretty decent options to me – I’ve enjoyed stays at the Hotel Indigo in Dusseldorf and at the sister property (Holiday Inn Resort) of the Holiday Inn Express Resort in Krabi.
The real question though, is how many Points will each of the hotels on the preview list actually require – 5k, 10k, or 15k?
Your guess is as good as mine!