Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Le Club Accor, the loyalty scheme for Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis and others, runs frequent promotions. With no generous Boost promotion launched yet for this quarter, I thought I’d give you a brief overview of the smaller bonus points promotions that are already running.
As always with Le Club Accor, the devil is in the detail, as strict booking and stay windows apply – but once you’ve got your head around these, the scheme offers good value.
The promotions below combine with cashback of course! These are the current TopCashback rates:
Remember that 1 Le Club Accor point has a fixed monetary value of 2 eurocents, so spending the Accor points on future hotel stays is often more lucrative than converting them to airmiles. The exchange rate to BA (2 Accor points = 1 Avios) is notoriously poor, so if you are considering turning your Accor stash into Avios, you should send them to your Iberia Plus account instead – at a rate of 1 Accor point = 1 Avios. Nothing would then stop you from transferring them over to your BA account via the ‘Combine my Avios’ feature.
Here’s a list of current promotions:
- Third night free plus 150 bonus points for stays in Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Poland, Slovakia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Bosnia Herzegovina, Serbia). Book by 23 February 2018, stay by 28 February 2018. Further details here.
- 800 bonus points for stays in Turkey. Book by 5 February, stay by 3 March 2018. Further details here.
- 500 bonus points for stays in Switzerland. Book by 5 February, stay by 31 March 2018. Further details here.
- Double points in North and Central America. Book by 31 January, stay by 31 March 2018. Further details here.
- Up to quadruple points in North America (Gold and Platinum members only). Book by 31 January, stay by 31 December 2018. Gold and Platinum members will earns double points for stays from January to April; triple points for stays from May to August; quadruple points for stays from September to December 2018. Further details here.
Note that you must register for each of these offers before booking. Existing bookings do not count.
If you are looking to book a stay with Accor this quarter, these promotions could help you boost your Le Club Accor points earning rate. The third night free offer in Eastern Europe is generous, so you might want to take advantage if that’s where you are heading.
Keep a close eye on Topcashback and Quidco though, as the rate for top-end Accor brands sometimes jumps to 15%.