Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of Singapore Airlines’ KrisFlyer loyalty programme – it offers some truly superb redemption values for travel on SIA as well as on partner airlines. Despite also being an American Express Membership Rewards 1:1 transfer partner, I don’t think it generally gets the attention it deserves here in the UK. The good news is that if you’ve been ignoring KrisFlyer so far, you can now get 1,000 free Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Miles just for signing up!
How to get the free Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Miles
All you have to do is sign up by 31 March 2018 with promo code JOINKFSQ, and you’ll automatically receive 1,000 KrisFlyer miles.
- Promo code must be entered at the time of enrollment
- Each eligible KrisFlyer member is entitled to receive only one award of 1000 KrisFlyer miles and each individual should hold only one KrisFlyer membership account.
- The KrisFlyer miles will take about 4 to 6 weeks to be credited into the member’s account.
- Transfer of KrisFlyer miles from one member’s account to another member’s account is not permitted.
- The KrisFlyer miles awarded under this Promotion are valid for a period of 3 years from the date on which it is credited into the recipient’s KrisFlyer account
Chance to win 100,000 KrisFlyer Miles
On top of the 1,000 free Miles for signing up, both new and existing members have the chance to win 100,000 miles in the KrisFlyer 100,000 Miles Bonanza when you make at least one qualifying transaction by 31 March 2018.
Qualifying transactions include: purchase a Singapore Airlines or SilkAir ticket, Scoot Plus Perks Bundle or shop via KrisShop.com.
One winner will be picked each month from January to March 2018, so start booking or shopping!
If you haven’t already signed up for an account, 1,000 free Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Miles is an excellent incentive to do so now.