Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Park Plaza – part of the Club Carlson chain – has announced a flash sale running this weekend, with decent rates for their eight hotels located in London. They are calling it Black Friday, even though that American shopping extravaganza doesn’t take place until next week.
You can reach the landing page for this promotion by clicking here.
However, you don’t need to book via that specific page. You can book via the App by entering “BLACK” into the “Promotional Code” field on the App booking form. Why? Because Club Carlson is offering a 3,000 point bonus for your first App booking during 2017.
You can also book via the standard websites. Why should you do that? Because you can earn 6.06% cashback from Topcashback.
Do some quick math to determine whether 6.06% cashback or 3,000 points (roughly £9-12 of value) makes more sense for your particular stay.
The Park Plaza chain has a handful of centrally-located hotels in central London.
- Park Plaza County Hall London
- Park Plaza London Park Royal
- Park Plaza London Waterloo
- Plaza on the River London
- Park Plaza London Riverbank
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London
- Park Plaza Victoria London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Terms and Conditions
– Subject to availability.
– Blackout dates may apply per hotel. See blackout dates.
– Valid at participating hotels only.
– Black Friday rate is from £119 room only in a Superior Room in participating Park Plaza hotels or from £129 in a Deluxe Room at Plaza on the River hotel only.
– Upgraded room types and breakfast options are also available but are subject to additional charges.
– Must book hotel stay before 23:59 (CET) Monday 20 November 2017 on parkplaza.com only to secure promotional rates.
– Valid only for stay dates from 17 November 2017 through 8 April 2018.
– Full Pre-Payment required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Bookings are non-amendable.
– Club Carlson members are eligible to earn Club Carlson Gold Points with this offer subject to the Club Carlson terms and conditions.
A Final Note
I’m not a big fan of booking prepaid hotel rates – especially for arrivals more than a couple of weeks in advance (plans change and better offers come along) – but I would highlight that you definitely should hold off making any “regular prepaid” reservations until you see if any particularly good hotel deals arise out of these Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotions…