Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Save to Card to get a £100 statement credit when you spend £800 or more online at British Airways. Book and pay by 21 November 2017. Valid once for the first 6,500 Cardmembers to save. T&Cs and payment restrictions apply.
I can’t see anything similar on my own (free BA card) account yet, but did spot a decent offer for the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London:
£100 off £250 spend is a pretty hefty rebate. Don’t forget there’s a £50 off £250 at UK Hilton hotels currently available too.
Significant discounts are difficult to get on airline tickets, so £100 off £800 (12.5%!) is a very good offer – assuming you would be spending the money with BA anyway. It always pays to keep an eye on your Amex offers!
- Offer only available when you spend £800 or more at ba.com by 21st November 2017 with the British Airways American Express® Card to which the offer is saved and on transactions made in Great British Pounds (GBP).
- This offer only applies to those Cardmembers who were targeted and will not be valid for any other Cardmembers or product holders.
- The offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and on transactions made via payment wallets or payment aggregators.
- An awarded credit can be reversed if qualifying transactions are refunded or cancelled. Credit should appear on your billing statement within five days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 21st November 2017. Spend must be billed to your Card account by 21st November 2017 to be eligible for this offer. If British Airways does not charge your Card during this period e.g. because of a delay in despatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer.
- All travel is subject to British Airways conditions of carriage, subject to availability and standard booking conditions apply. For full terms and conditions please visit ba.com/theclubterms. Offer only valid on flights departing from UK airports.
- For full Offer Terms and more details about statement credits click here. By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the Offer Terms.