Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Via its current companion offer, you can fly Business Class from the UK (London Heathrow or City, Manchester or Birmingham) to the following destinations at the stated prices (per head, return):
- Tel Aviv (TLV) at GBP 578
- Cairo (CAI) at GBP 672
- Muscat (MCT) at GBP 978
- Dubai (DXB) at GBP 1028
- Delhi (DEL) at GBP 1079
- Mumbai (BOM) at GBP 1128
- Beijing (PEK) at GBP 1178
- Shanghai (PVG) at GBP 1178
- Nairobi (NBO) at GBP 1278
- Singapore (SIN) at GBP 1378
- Johannesburg (JNB) at GBP 1398
- Dar es Salaam (DAR) at GBP 1526
- Bangkok (BKK) at GBP 1529
- Hong Kong (HKG) at GBP 1579
There are some genuinely superb fares there, with the India and Singapore fares probably being the stand-outs. That said, Tel Aviv return for under £600 is also an absolute bargain.
Availability is currently excellent, but you may need to be quick.
To benefit, you need to book by 3 July 2017 for travel between 1 July 2017 and 31 March 2018.
Bear in mind the obvious advantage of these fares are that they depart from London, so no repositioning is required to get the serious value as is often the case with the Qatar (or other) mega-deals on long-haul Business Class.