Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Accor ‘Le Club’ (the loyalty programme for Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis, etc) is back with another excellent offer – 6,000 bonus Accor Points after 3 eligible stays. 2000 Accor Points gets you a 40 Euro voucher, so 6,000 are worth 120 Euros (a little over £100).
You need register here, book between 23rd January-12th February 2017 and stay by 9th April 2017.
The bonus earnings are structured as follows:
- 500 Rewards points after your first stay
- 2,500 Rewards points after your second stay
- 3,000 Rewards points after your third stay
Note than an ‘eligible stay’ must be at least 2 nights
Three 2-night stays at Ibis hotels outside London booked using the ‘Happy Mondays’ rate would cost £150 in total (6 x £25) and you would be getting over £100 back in Points! (Ibis Budget hotels are not eligible as stays do not earn points, but Ibis and Ibis Style hotels are fine).
You can get free breakfast and other treats at Novotel and Mercure hotels in the UK until the end of March too.
Just remember – you need to register and don’t book until 23rd January!
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Boost offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. To enjoy this offer, the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme member must sign up by clicking on the “Sign up for the offer” button above (between 23/01/2017 and 12/02/2017) and then follow the instructions.
3. The offer is valid only one time per member, for maximum 3 stays of 2 hotel nights minimum, booked through 12/02/2017, and done through 09/04/2017 in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme. Receive a total of 6,000 Rewards points maximum: 500 Rewards points after your 1st stay, 2,500 Rewards points after your 2nd stay and 3,000 Rewards points after your 3rd stay. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
Stays must not be consecutive in the same hotel.
4. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
5. The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
6. The offer enables Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme and Accor Plus members, regardless of their status, to receive up to 6,000 Rewards points for stays in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme throughout the world. This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
7. 2,000 Rewards points are equivalent to €40. Rewards points are converted into euros; amounts indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change.
8. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations. You are therefore not eligible for this offer if your stay is booked with a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
11. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 48715 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.