Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
You can currently snag a fantastic 50% Uber discount off your next 10 rides!
The offer is in association with Android Pay, so you have to download that and use it to pay your Uber bills as follows:
- Download and set up Android Pay on the Play store.
- Setup Android Pay by confirming a few card details.
- Open your Uber app.
- Add Android Pay as a payment option in the Uber app.
- Make sure to select Android Pay in the confirmation screen when requesting a ride.
- No need to apply any additional codes.
The offer is valid until the end of January.
You get 50% back (up to a maximum of £5 discount per ride) on your next ten rides.
There is also (potentially) an additional £20 Uber credit being promoted through Google Maps being offered to some people. I don’t seem to have been targeted so can’t confirm the details, but there’s a hotukdeals thread about it here that you might want to check out.
The 50% Uber discount can save you up to £50 in total (if you take 10 rides of £10 or more), so seems like an excellent reason to give Android Pay a spin!
- The promoter is: Uber BV, Vijzelstraat 68-78, 4th floor, 1017 HL Amsterdam. Google and its affiliates are not the promoter(s) of this offer, and have no liability in connection with it.
- Valid between 06:00 on Tuesday, 17 January 2017 to 23.55 on Tuesday, 31 January 2017, or while supplies last.
- Valid for up to 10 trips in the UK.
- Maximum trip discount of up to £5 per trip.
- If a trip costs less than the maximum discount, the remaining amount cannot be rolled over. If a trip costs more than the maximum discount, you are liable to pay the remaining fare.
- User must have the latest Uber app installed on their phone to be eligible for this promotion