Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
In itself, that’s not particularly newsworthy. There are currently two existing ways of getting 10% off your Etihad flights: first, if you have an American Express card and go via this page and second if you are/pretend to be a Man City fan.
However, the above two bonuses are trumped by the latest app bonus, given that there’s an additional sweetener of 250 free Etihad miles.
250 Etihad miles will not get you particularly far but if (as I do) you collect these small bonuses whenever the opportunity arises, you’ll be surprised how quickly they stack up. I have been collecting with Etihad Guest for 5 years now and already have 337 miles*.
If you book using the Android mobile app, you will need to add Etihad promo code “ANDROID10” at the time of booking to get the 10% off. iPhone app users will have the discount applied automatically at the time of booking.
*That’s a joke. It’s actually a great loyalty scheme for collecting and redeeming, and the end product is superb.
Key terms and conditions are as follows:
- Discount applies for travel before 31 March 2017.
- Offer is not valid during the following blackout periods: 8-15 September 2016, 24-29 November 2016 and 15 December 2016 to 9 January 2017.
- This offer is valid for adult fares only.
- Discount applies to the base fare, before taxes, fees and charges are added.
- Bonus miles earned will be Etihad Guest Miles and not tier miles.
- All bonus miles will be credited after thirty days from each flight activity date.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion from Etihad Airways, Etihad Guest or Etihad Airways Partner airlines. Members who register for multiple promotions will receive miles only for the first promotion they have registered for.