Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) is offering 20 free nights to one lucky guest who registers here and then stays at an SLH hotel before the end of the year. You need to book by the end of November for your stay to be eligible for the prize.
As there’s only one prize the chance of winning isn’t terribly high, but might not be as bad as you think – and the potential value of the prize is enormous!
SLH aren’t that well known and the fact you need to actively register for this means that the pool of potential winners is relatively limited.
In terms of the value of the prize, SLH represent some absolutely fantastic properties, including popular ‘special occasion’ locations like the Maldives:
Though, perhaps you’d prefer New Zealand instead?
With 500 hotels all over the world to choose from, I have a feeling you’d manage to find something suitable!
These hotels are not cheap – 20 nights could very easily set you back £10,000+ in total if you weren’t lucky enough to win the prize, so it really is a prize worth winning.
In order to get your entry to the competition (I’m not seriously suggesting you stay just because of the competition!), the cheapest SLH hotel I know of is the Leopold in Sheffield where rates are sometimes under £50.00. It’s a nice place, so could well be worth a quick visit if you’re in Yorkshire visiting friends/family over the festive season or doing some Christmas shopping at Meadowhall.
1. The arrangement relates to standard double room accommodation only based on two people sharing.
2. It is always subject to availability; (i.e. at the hotel’s discretion. If a booking is requested during the hotel’s peak period, or their annual complimentary room night allocation has already been confirmed, they are entitled to deny confirmation).
3. The complimentary room night(s) can only be used with new bookings and therefore cannot be used in conjunction with an existing booking at an SLH Hotel.
4. General online availability and hotel availability for claiming complimentary room night(s) may differ; the availability of the letter will prevail.
5. A maximum of five (5) room nights can be requested per hotel, per stay, (applies only to complimentary room night offers for five nights or more.) Only five (5) room nights can be booked consequetively.
6. A minimum of two (2) weeks’ notice must be given.
7. The complimentary room night(s) are valid for 12 months from the date of receipt.
8. All reservation requests must be made in writing only to the UK office. Further details will be given to the winner.
9. All food, beverages, taxes, and other incidental costs incurred by the guest are to be settled prior to departure from, and direct with, the individual hotel.
10. Complimentary room night(s) are non-flexible and once confirmed by SLH, no alterations or cancellations can be made. In case of alteration or cancellation, you will forfeit the room night(s).
11. The Club of Small Luxury Hotels of the World’s benefits cannot be redeemed in conjunction with this offer.
12. Guests who choose to utilise their room night(s) at an all-inclusive SLH hotel will incur an additional charge, which will vary depending on the property selected.
13. No monetary value can be given in exchange for a complimentary night(s).
14. The complimentary night(s) cannot be transferred.
15. Small Luxury Hotels of the World has the right to update these terms and conditions. Complimentary room nights will be governed by the terms and conditions that are in place at the time the room nights are claimed rather than issued.
16. The prize winner must be a registered SLH Club Member.