Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
While they lack the supposed glamour of many of the other chain hotels, the quality and consistency of Premier Inn has led to an impressive 89% of it’s hotels holding the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
To celebrate, Premier Inn are making 10,000 rooms available in Central London for (often substantially) under £89. You can book now, subject to availability, for stays between 17 June and 1 September, 2016.
There’s a huge number of Premier Inn hotels in Central London, so the key is to have a good look now at what’s available based on your requirements.
That said, prices we spotted within the sale date range include:
- Hub, Spitalfields, Brick Lane at £42
- Hub, London Tower Bridge at £46
- London City (Old Street) at £49
- London Euston at £59
- London Blackfirars (Fleet Street) at £59
- Hub, London Covent Garden at £63
- London Kings Cross at £69
- London Bank (Tower) at £79
- London Tower Bridge at £79
Not convinced by the prospect of Premier Inn? Read 5 reasons why you should change your mind, here.