Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Frequent Traveler University (FTU) is returning to Europe, taking place at the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade in Berlin, Germany on 10-12 June, 2016.
If you have not been to a European FTU before, it’s a great place to meet with other frequent travellers to share tips and socialise generally, while also listening to presentations from experts in the sector.
As the brochure says, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to tap into their extensive knowledge of how to earn, book, and travel like a pro on both revenue and reward tickets.The event will feature a series of small groups, with the idea being that speakers can go beyond the basics, and you can hit them with all the questions you need to. If you don’t understand something, you can always just ask – someone at FTU will know the answer, believe me!
The lack of a US focus really does help in making the content considerably more relevant to the Europe-based frequent traveller, too.
You can read the full range of topics via this link, but some that caught my eye include:
- Luxury in the sky: How to get cheap tickets for the premium classes of Emirates, Etihad and Qatar
- AAdvantage for Europeans – tips and tricks on how this American frequent flyer programme can be especially useful for point hobbyists and luxury travellers based in Europe!
- Why should you start living the #SPGLIFE? How to earn Starpoints. What are the best use of Starpoints? Sweet spot redemptions?
- An in-depth look at British Airways Executive Club, Flying Blue and Miles and More
- Using KVS Tool & Expert Flyer to Search for Fares and Availability (fare construction)
- Advanced booking techniques for revenue tickets
Sessions will be offered in German, Dutch, and English.
There are a limited number of tickets available at USD $199 – you can register at the bottom of this page. FTU genuinely does sell out fast, so if you want to go, don’t delay.