Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Until 6 December, the Avios eStore is offering up to triple bonus Avios at a number of its online shops. The Avios eStore is a very good way to earn Avios points on shopping you would do anyway, so this is worth a look.
The Avios eStore is very simple: it offers a wide array of online retailers (House of Fraser, Argos, M&S etc) and you will earn a certain number of Avios for every pound you spend at these online shops.
To collect the Avios, you simply need to shop at these retailers by clicking through to them via the Avios eStore.
Some of the headline “bonus Avios” offers are:
- Argos – 6 Avios for £1 (50% extra)
- Currys – 4 Avios for £1 (double)
- Apple Store – 6 Avios for £1 (50% extra)
- Harrods – 12 Avios for £1 (50% extra)
- John Lewis – 3 Avios for £1 (50% extra)
- Selfridges – 12 Avios for £1 (50% extra)
- The White Company – 24 Avios for £1 (triple)
- House of Fraser – 8 Avios for £1 (double)
- Marks and Spencer – 8 Avios for £1 (double)
- Kurt Geiger -12 Avios for £1 (triple)
One word of warning: the retailers above are, almost without exception, also likely to feature on Topcashback. Therefore if you do want to shop with them, it’s worth doing a compare of the Avios points you will earn with them versus the cashback available.
For example, some purchases at House of Fraser will earn you 7.35% cashback – that is clearly more valuable than 8 Avios per £1 spent.