Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
I noticed an intriguing new offer on my (free) BA Amex card yesterday, offering a £100 rebate for spending £350+ at an Intercontinental, Kimpton, or Regent hotel:
“Save to Card to get £100 statement credit when you spend £350+ at the participating IHG hotels by 31/08/2021, pay at hotel checkout. Valid once per Card. Excludes online payments. Terms, locations and payment restrictions apply.”
You can take a look at the full list of participating hotels here, with 7 hotels to choose from in the UK, including options in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Manchester.
If you fancy a little luxury staycation this summer, this is a potentially excellent offer. You can, of course, stack it with the current IHG Rewards (up to) triple points promotion, as well as the ~30% ‘flash sale’ running this week.
- Offer only valid at participating hotels.
- Book, stay and pay at hotel checkout by 31 August, 2021.
- Offer excludes online payments and is only valid on checkout spend.
- Visit IHG.com to book.
- This promotion is intended for UK Cardmembers only.
- Offer is only valid for the first 10,000 UK cardmembers saving the offer.
- Offer is only intended for the targeted recipients of this offer.
- Spend must be billed to your Card account by 31 August 2021 to be eligible for this offer. If IHG does not charge your Card during this period, you may not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer only applies to spend settled in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved, including an American Express Card loaded into a mobile payment wallet.
- Statement credit will only be rewarded if the spend threshold of £350 (Great British Pounds (GBP)) is met. Should the amount charged not meet the spend threshold due to a fluctuation in the exchange rate the statement credit will not be rewarded. Cardmembers will be charged a non-Sterling transaction fee of 2.99% for transactions made in a currency other than Great British Pound (GBP). Offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and is not valid for transactions made using third-party payment aggregators. Only one £100 statement credit per UK Card.
- A rewarded credit may be reversed if qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled. Credit should appear on your Billing Statement within five days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 31 August 2021.
- American Express does not condone travelling to countries or local regions against government guidance. Please check the latest government advice before booking travel and departing on any trip, as this may affect the travel insurance cover provided with your card account. If the government advises against all but essential travel, you will not be eligible for any applicable medical or health coverage in your insurance policy if you do choose to travel against this advice. In this event you may be eligible to claim for non-recoverable or pre-booked travel costs subject to terms and conditions of your insurance policy. For full offer Terms and more details about statement credits, click here.
- By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the offer terms.