Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Amex recently uploaded an excellent Hyatt rebate offer onto my Amex Gold account – “Spend £250 or more, get back £100”.
Check your account now to see if you also have the offer (or something similar) and remember to click “Save to Card” if you do.
You need to book, pay, and stay by 31st August.
You can find the full list of participating hotels here. In the UK, options include the following:
The terms state that “Offer excludes online payments and is only valid on checkout spend”, but whether that is the case in practice remains to be seen.
The best thing about Amex rebate offers is that they are applied after the sale – so on top of any cashback, discounts, or bonus points promotions (etc) you might be able to stack.
£100 off £250 is effectively a 40% discount, which is a very substantial chunk in itself, and could make a quick weekend away this summer rather more affordable.
- Offer only valid at participating hotels. Book, stay and pay by 31 August 2021.
- Visit www.hyatt.com to book.
- Offer excludes online payments and is only valid on checkout spend.
- This promotion is intended for UK Cardmembers only.
- Offer only available to the first 40,000 Cardmembers who save the offer to their Card and intended for the targeted recipients of this offer.
- Offer only applies to the amount settled in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved, including an American Express Card loaded into a mobile payment wallet.
- Offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and is not valid for transactions made using third-party payment aggregators.
- Advance Purchases made through other Travel Agents are excluded from the offer and the statement credit will not be rewarded on purchases made at https://www.certificates.hyatt.com.
- Cardmembers will be charged a non-Sterling transaction fee of 2.99% for transactions made in a currency other than Great British Pound (GBP).
- Only one £100 statement credit per UK Card.
- An awarded credit may be reversed if qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled. Any misuse, as reasonably determined by us, relating to your redemption of Amex Offers may result in an awarded credit being reversed and ineligibility from future Amex Offers and other promotions. This reversal may take place up to a maximum of 180 days after the 31/08/2021. Please note that if an awarded credit is reversed after you have paid your bill you may be returned to a negative balance.
- Offer available to every Cardmember that saves the offer to their Card. Credit should appear on your billing statement within five days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 31 August 2021.
- Statement credit will only be rewarded if the spend threshold of £250 Great British Pound GBP is met. Should the amount charged not meet the spend threshold due to a fluctuation in the exchange rate the statement credit will not be rewarded.
- American Express does not condone travelling to countries or local regions against government guidance. Please check the latest government advice before booking travel and departing on any trip, as this may affect the travel insurance cover provided with your card account. If the government advises against all but essential travel, you will not be eligible for any applicable medical or health coverage in your insurance policy if you do choose to travel against this advice. In this event you may be eligible to claim for non-recoverable or pre-booked travel costs subject to terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- For full offer Terms and more details about statement credits click here.
- By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the offer terms.