Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Cashback site Quidco is currently offering a couple of deals on Virgin Atlantic flights, which together allow you to earn up to approximately 10% cashback from your bookings.
The first bonus is an exclusive 5% cashback rate for flights departing in July 2021:
You will get 1% cashback on other bookings.
Quidco is also running a £50 ‘Boost Reward’ on bookings costing £1,000+
You might think that if you spent precisely £1,000 on flights in July then, you would earn 10% cashback in total (5% +£50 = 10% of £1,000). That might happen, but it’s important to note the following term could reduce your cashback slightly:
“The vast majority of merchants do not pay cashback on the full basket price, they pay cashback minus VAT, delivery charges, card payment fees, surcharges, taxes and any other additional charges, occasionally some may pay cashback on the full basket amount.”
What will stop me earning cashback?
- If you make a purchase through one of the following Virgin Atlantic partner sites: Virgin America, Virgin Australia, Virgin Blue, Virgin Holidays, Virgin Cruises, Travelled, Virgin.com, Flying Club and Singapore airlines
- If your flight originates from Lagos (LOS)
- If you pay for your purchase using Air Miles
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you pay for your purchase using gift card
- If you purchase a gift card & gift vouchers
- If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If your purchase is completed over the telephone
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Cashback rates
- If you obtain a quote through Quidco and purchase through a Price Comparison Site
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through Quidco
- If you obtain a quote through Virgin Atlantic and purchase through Quidco
Extra £5 bonus for new members
If you are new to Quidco, you can get an additional £5 bonus by signing up using a referral link like this one here.