Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
American Express is offering a decent Eurostar discount in the form of a £20 statement credit for spending £80+.
You need to save the offer to your card and complete your purchase by 31 December 2019.
The offer can only be used once per card. If you have the offer on more than one card, nothing stops you from making multiple bookings with different cards of course…
How to register for the Eurostar discount
If you have an American Express card issued directly by American Express (Gold/Platinum, SPG, BA/BAPP etc), log in to your American Express online account, click on the “offers” tab and then click on “save to card” when you see the Eurostar discount. I have the offer on my Gold and Plat Amex accounts.
These Amex offers can really add up. If you’re going to be spending £80 or more booking Eurostar tickets anyway, then obviously it’s a great deal! Remember that with American Express statement credit offers the discount comes after you’ve been charged, so can be stacked with any other sort of discount or cashback available.
- Spend must be billed to your Card account by 31/12/2019, to be eligible for this offer. If Eurostar does not charge your Card during this period, e.g. because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer.
- Book and pay by the offer end date.
- Available in participating store(s) and online at www.eurostar.com/uk-en.
- Offer only applies to spend made in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved, including an American Express Card loaded into a mobile payment wallet.
- Offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and is not valid for transactions made using Payment Aggregators.
- An awarded credit may be reversed if a qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled. Any misuse, as reasonably determined by us, relating to your redemption of Amex Offers may result in an awarded credit being reversed, and ineligibility from future Amex Offers and other promotions. This reversal may take place up to a maximum of 180 days after the offer campaign end date. Please note that if an awarded credit is reversed after you have paid your bill you may be returned to a negative balance.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 31/12/2019.
- For full Offer Terms and more details about statement credits click here.
- By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the Offer Terms.