Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
TopCashback has launched a new Summer version of its frequent hummingbird-based (yes…) competition, this time offering more than 78,000 instant win prizes, ranging from 10p-£100.
To participate, just log in to your TopCashback account any time during the competition (which runs until 7th July 2019) click around various pages and look for hummingbirds flying across your screen. They can appear on any page, but TopCashback also releases daily clues that will lead you to find one hummingbird each day.
To win an instant prize, you’ll need to collect between 1 and 4 matching symbols, which the hummingbirds will be carrying around with them. As you collect these items they will be added to your Prize Board, and once you’ve got a matching set, your instant win cash should automatically be added to your TopCashback account within 5 days.
Have you won a prize in the Summer Treats Cashback Giveaway yet?
Entry to the TopCashback Summer Treats Cashback Giveaway (‘Competition’) is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over at the date of entry. Employees of TopCashback, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition are not eligible. Entrants are not required to obtain a product from the Promoter
2. Entry Period
- The entry period for the competition will open on 24th June and will close at midnight on 7th July 2019.
- Entries received after that date will not be entered into the draw.
3. To Enter
- Entrants must have a TopCashback account.
- Entrants must be logged in to their TopCashback account to take part.
- Entrants must find the competition hummingbird as it randomly appears on preselected pages of the TopCashback website, or from following daily clues that will suggest where the hummingbird can be located.
- Each valid hummingbird may contain a Sweet Treat item that forms part of an Instant Win prize collection, or an entry into the Mega Prize Draw to win a £1,000 cash prize.
4. The Prizes
- All prizes are subject to terms and conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace all prizes with alternatives should circumstances make this necessary.
Mega Prize Draw
- Each valid hummingbird collected awards entrants 1 entry into the Mega Prize Draw.
- There may be opportunities to gain extra entries into the Mega Prize Draw by following onscreen instructions.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and one winning entry will be drawn at random after the closing date.
- The Mega Prize Draw prize is a £1,000 cash prize.
- TopCashback endeavours to notify the winner within 5 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email. The winner must respond by phone or email within 5 days of receipt of the Promoter’s phone call or email to claim their prize. If no response is received within 5 days, their prize will be reallocated to another entry drawn at random.
- If due to circumstances beyond our control, TopCashback is unable to provide the prize stated above, they reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
Instant Win Prizes
- Instant Win prizes consist of:
- 3 x £100
- 5 x £20
- 100 x £10
- 200 x £5
- 3,000 x £1
- 5,000 x £0.50
- 30,000 x £0.20
- 40,000 x £0.10
- Each Instant Win Prize is made up of a number of collectable items, ranging from 1 item for smaller prizes and up to 4 items for larger prizes.
- To win an instant win prize, entrants must collect the complete set of required items.
- Winners will be credited with the value of the prize amount directly into their TopCashback account. TopCashback endeavours to deliver the prize to the winner within 5 days from the date of winning the prize.
5. Acceptance by Entrants
- By entering the Competition entrants accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them and any subsequent decisions by the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the competition in a manner, which in TopCashback ’s determination, is contrary to these terms and conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the competition, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or TopCashback and/or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the competition at TopCashback ’s sole discretion.
- By entering the Competition entrants accept that the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants via Facebook and any other medium.
- The names of the winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: TopCashback: Sweet Treats Cashback Giveaway, Temeraire House, Nelson Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST18 0WQ.
6. Events outside the Promoter’s control
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and, accordingly, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- TopCashback reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of TopCashback that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Competition.
- TopCashback will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
7. Governing law
Entrants agree that the Competition is governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of England and Wales and by entering, all entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
8. Personal Information
Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Competition. The entrants agree that the personal information provided will be used by the Promoter to provide entrants with information about products or services that may be of interest to them. This may include information about other firms’ products although the Promoter will not disclose entrants’ personal information to any third party. The entrants may be asked, but are not under an obligation, to participate in non-paid publicity.
9. Details of the Promoter
TopCashback Ltd (TopCashback) is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 5336020, whose registered office is at Temeraire House, Nelson Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST18 0WQ.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Eligible entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to TopCashback Ltd (TopCashback) and not to Facebook. By entering this competition, each eligible entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to TopCashback Ltd (TopCashback), not Facebook.