Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
You may want to check out the new great value Hilton sale for hotels in the Asia Pacific region.
Most impressively, the stay window for this sale is fantastic, extending right through to early 2020 (i.e. giving you almost all of 2019 at the discounted rates).
Discounts and key terms are as follows, with up to 35% discount being offered on stays:
Asia Pacific (excluding Greater China)
- Book by 19 March 2019 (09:00 GMT)
- Stay between 20 March 2019 and 2 February 2020.
- 29 days advance reservations required.
- Discount varies from 15% to 25% off Breakfast Included Rate (B&B) across all participating properties.
- Hilton Honors members will receive an additional 10% discount (so 25 to 35% off B&B rate).
- Book by 15 March 2019 (15:59 GMT)
- Stay before 23 January 2020.
- Seven (7) days advance reservations required.
- Discount is 25% off BAR or B&B across all participating properties in Greater China
- Properties in Hong Kong and Taiwan are not part of this promotion.
Plenty! This is a really good opportunity to lock in a great price at an exotic Hilton option. Highlights we have spotted include:
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang at £40 (from £61) a night
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Fiji – Sonaisali Island at £61 (from £81) a night
- Conrad Bali at £78 (was £112) a night
- Hilton Bali Resort at £81 (from £125) a night
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa at £91 (was £130) a night
- Hilton Ngapali Resort & Spa at £93 (was £124) a night
- Hilton Lake Taupo (NZ) at £94 (from £125) a night
- Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa at £101 (from £135) a night
- Hilton Guam Resort at £108 (from £166) a night
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa ay £112 (from £173) a night
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa (French Polynesia) at £299 (from £460) a night
- Conrad Koh Samui at £397 (from £495) a night
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui at £595 (from £793) a night
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island at £697 (from £996) a night
So, at the higher end, you can actually save as much as £299 a night (albeit by paying £697). However, for those of you that are a bit more DoubleTree Penang than Conrad Rangali, here’s a nice picture of it:
As ever, have a good look yourself to suit your travel plans. While you need to book in the next few weeks, the wide stay window gives plenty of flexibility.