Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Cashback site, Quidco, is currently offering £50 bonus travel cashback when you spend £500+ with selected partners.
Planning a winter break? Thinking ahead to next summer’s family holiday? Whether it’s sun or snow, a weekend away or holiday of a lifetime, book now to earn a massive £50 bonus on your next trip.
Activate now and spend at least £500 when you book with one of our participating travel agents:
That’s a £50 bonus on top of any cashback you earn. Hurry, this offer is limited to the first 10,000 members who opt-in.
Note that you must activate the offer on your account here and make an eligible purchase before midnight Sunday 16 September.
One thing to aware of with these offers is that they (very annoyingly!) don’t tend to include VAT when calculating how much you spend, so I would actually recommend spending at least £600 rather than the advertised £500.
That said, given that Ebookers is offering 13% standard cashback on hotel bookings (and Expedia up to 10%), there is clearly the opportunity for some solid savings here – as long as the rate is competitive in the first place.
It’s also worth mentioning that you can book flights (and car hire etc) and receive the £50 bonus, though – again – do make sure to check prices elsewhere too.
Sign up and get an extra £10 bonus
If you don’t have a Quidco account yet, sign up using the link below and you’ll get an additional £10 bonus after spending just £5 with any retailer.
Here’s how to claim your £10 bonus…
- Join Quidco – it’s free!
- Once you are signed up and logged in, you can search 4,500+ retailers who will all offer you cashback on your purchase.
- If you make a purchase costing £5+ with any retailer by the end of the month, you’ll receive a £10 cashback bonus
This is one of the bigger Quidco travel cashback bonuses I can remember seeing – hopefully some readers can take advantage before Sunday!
- All information detailing how to receive the bonus forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Quidco reserves the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
- Participation is by eligible account holders making a cashback qualifying purchase and opting in via email link, push notification or the bonus promotion’s URL.
- A qualifying purchase requires the member to opt in and make a qualifying purchase before midnight Sunday 16 September.
- Participating retailers include: Booking.com, ebookers, Expedia, TUI
- If a claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the bonus will not be given until the claim has been resolved and the claim approved.
- The status of your bonus can be followed in the Bonus Cashback section of your Activity. Please allow an hour after you’ve opted-in for it to show.
- Your bonus will be paid into your Quidco account within 14 days of an eligible transaction reaching ‘confirmed’ status. In the case of travel bookings, this will happen after you return from your stay. You will be notified by a ‘Bonus Paid’ status in the Bonus Cashback section of your Activity.
- You may only use each opt-in bonus offer once, and the bonus will be linked to the first valid purchase made after activation.
- Should you opt-in to the promotion but fail to make an eligible purchase before the deadline the status in your Bonus Cashback section will revert to ‘Declined’ or ‘Expired’.
- Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco’s data protection policy.
- Quidco reserve the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute.
- This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
- Only one bonus will be paid per member participating.
- Any decision made by Quidco is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Offer limited to the first 10,000 Quidco members who opt-in.