Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Hot on the heels of last week’s travel offers, American Express has added a new Hyatt rebate to my British Airways Card – get £60 back when you spend £300+ at participating Hyatt hotels.
Save to Card to get £60 on transactions of £300+ paying at check-out at participating Hotels, by 30 September 2018. Valid once per card for the first 20,000 Cardmembers to save. Terms, location and payment restrictions apply.
How to register for American Express offers
If you have an American Express card issued directly by American Express (Amex Gold/Platinum, SPG, BA/BAPP etc), simply login to your American Express online account, scroll down to the “offers” tab and then click on “save to card” when you see the relevant offer.
The hotels participating are relatively limited (full list here), but all the UK Hyatt’s look like they are included.
One potential hitch is that despite non-UK hotels being included, the terms state, “Offer only applies to spend made in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved”. I think this is probably just clumsy phrasing (spend in other currencies will of course be converted to GBP anyway), but it’s something to be aware of.
£60 off £300 is a 20% discount, which is pretty good if you’re planning to stay at a participating hotel.
- Offer only valid at participating hotels.
- Only one Statement Credit will be rewarded per UK Card.
- Offer only available by booking on www.hyatt.com.
- Offer only available for UK card members.
- Offer only available to the first 20,000 Cardmembers who save the offer to their Card.
- Payment is required in full on the American Express Card to which the offer is saved.
- Offer only applies to spend made in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved, including an American Express Card loaded into a mobile payment wallet.
- Offer only valid on orders delivered to the UK.
- Offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and is not valid for transactions made using third party payment aggregators.
- Awarded points may be reversed if qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled.
- Rewarded points should appear on your billing statement within five days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 30 September 2018.
- Offer is only intended for the targeted recipient of this offer.
- Spend must be billed to your account by 30 September 2018 to be eligible for this offer.
- For full Offer Terms and more details about statement credits click here. By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the Offer Terms.