Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Marriott Rewards’ superb sign up offer for new members is back – grab a free night after just 2 stays.
The principle of the promotion is very simple: In order to receive the free night, you must join Marriott Rewards via the landing page of the promotion:
After that, between June 24, 2018 and October 28, 2018, you need to complete two paid stays (one night stays are absolutely fine!) at a hotel in the Marriott Portfolio. You will then receive a Free Night Certificate, valid for stays in Marriott hotels of Categories 1 to 5.
Category 5 hotels usually require 25,000 Marriott Rewards Points and can easily cost £150-£200 per night when using cash, so the certificates really are are quite valuable.
The Free Night Certificate is valid for one year from the date of issue, though how the launch of the new SPG/Marriott Rewards joint programme in August will impact Certificates like these ones remains to be seen.
If you’re struggling to think of good value Marriott hotels to stay at for earning the Certificate, most Marriotts in the UK (outside London) can be quite reasonable on Fridays and Sundays if you fancy a “staycation”, and Marriott’s AC brand in Spain is almost always good value if you’d rather get away.
A free night after just two paid stays is a great deal. Pay for relatively cheap stays, use the free night certificates for expensive stays – nice and simple!
- This promotion is valid only for new members to the Marriott Rewards® program.
- Existing Marriott Rewards members are not eligible.
- Make two paid stays between 6/26/2018 and 10/28/2018 at a participating Marriott® hotel during your earning period to receive a free night certificate at any participating Category 1-5 hotel.
- For a list of current Marriott Rewards participating brands, visit http://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/earn/hotels.mi
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Please note that this is an electronic certificate and will be automatically deposited into your Marriott Rewards account after completing two qualifying paid stays.
- Certificate must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue.
- Certificate is for a standard room type.
- You may use additional Marriott Rewards points to upgrade your room type, subject to availability. At participating Residence Inn and TownePlace Suites properties, Certificates are for a studio or one bedroom.
- Certificate is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates and/or package programs.
- Certificate may be used to pay for the expense of your room and related room taxes only.
- The Certificate may not be used to pay for food, beverages, service charges, other taxes or other incidental expenses.
- You will not earn Marriott Rewards points for room charges or room tax covered by the Certificate.
- The Certificate is good for one night, for one room only, and does not count toward Elite-level membership.
- For participating Category 1-5 locations, click here or call your local Customer Support office.
- See www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/earning.mi for more information.
- Certificate must be used by the member.
- Certificate cannot be extended past expiration date or re-credited for Marriott Reward points.
- The Certificate is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- All reservations are subject to Marriott Rewards redemption availability.
- To verify your Free Night Certificate or other account information online, log in to your account at MarriottRewards.com.