Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
We love deal stacking here at InsideFlyer and cashback sites are a key part of that – why ‘just’ earn points/miles from your hotel stays and flights when you can get money back as well? We’ve tended to focus on TopCashback because it allows you to convert your cashback to British Airways Avios, but to really maximise your savings on travel spend (or anything you buy really!), you need a Quidco account too.
Both sites are great, but the fact they are constantly competing with each other to offer the best cashback rates is excellent news for savvy consumers.
Sign up and get a free £10 bonus
Here’s how to claim your £10 bonus…
- Join Quidco – it’s free!
- Once you are signed up and logged in, you can search 4,500+ retailers who will all offer you cashback on your purchase.
- If you make a purchase costing £5+ with any retailer by the end of the month, you’ll receive a £10 cashback bonus
Heads up: You’ll first receive a percentage of cashback from the retailer you shop with which will track in your account within 72 hours. The £10 Quidco bonus will then be paid to your account, within 2 weeks of this.
I already have a TopCashback account, why do I want a Quidco account too?
Good question, with a simple answer: to ensure you always get the best possible cashback rate when making a purchase.
Say, for example, you want to book a stay at an IHG hotel (Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, etc) – sometimes TopCashback offers the best cashback rate, but sometimes Quidco does. They basically seem to take it in turns to run the higher ‘exclusive’ rates, so you really do need to check both.
The same logic applies to anything you want to buy (not just travel), but the temporarily boosted ‘exclusive’ rates do seem particularly prevalent with travel related cashback.
Both sites offer ‘Best Rate Guarantees’, but it’s definitely simpler and a lot quicker just to have accounts with both and pick the highest rate.
Can I convert Quidco cashback to Avios?
No – but I don’t usually recommend converting TopCashback credit to Avios anymore either, even though the option still exists. I’ve written about the reasons for that in detail here, but it boils down to the fact that you can almost always save more money on your travels by taking the cash or selecting an alternative payout option instead.
Don’t let your thirst for Avios cloud your judgement – opt for the best cashback rate.
A £10 bonus just for signing up and buying (more or less) anything isn’t bad at all! It’s not the highest bonus we’ve ever seen, but this one does have the advantage of only requiring you to spend £5+, rather than earning £5+ standard cashback, which the other offers we’ve seen required.
- All information detailing how to receive the sign-up bonus forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Quidco reserve the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
- The value of the sign-up bonus mentioned throughout these terms and conditions is £10.
- The sign-up bonus is awarded on transactions on or over £5 (including any delivery).
- The sign-up bonus is available to new members with no previous purchases or cashback through Quidco.
- The sign-up bonus is available to new members who sign up and purchase between 00:01 am 01/09/2017 to 11:59 pm 31/12/2018, or until 2000 redemptions have been claimed on a first come first serve basis.
- Cashback will be put into the member’s account within 2 weeks of a valid tracked purchase being made.
- For the ‘Quidco’ sign-up bonus to be awarded, the purchase should be made through the relevant link on this landing page or through the relevant merchant page on Quidco and successfully tracked via http://www.quidco.com/
- The sign-up bonus can only be redeemed once per household and fraudulent or duplicate claims will not be paid.
- Quidco holds a list of account holders eligible for this promotion. Ineligible account holders will not receive communications regarding the promotion from Quidco and will not be entitled to receive the sign-up bonus.
- If a transaction does not track the user is required to submit a claim via the support tab in their account.
- If a claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the sign-up bonus will not be given until the claim has been resolved and a tracked transaction for the purchase is visible in the user’s account.
- Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco’s data protection policy.
- Quidco reserve the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute. This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.