Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Just a quick post for those looking to pick up some SAS Extra Points. Their current car rental promotion with Sixt may be of interest, as you will earn up to 5,000 bonus Points for rentals of three days or more, booked between now and 31 May, and consumed between 1 June and 31 July. The amount of points you will earn depends on the car category:
- 3,000 points for car category C, D, E
- 5,000 points for car category F and above.
You need to book via this link here in order to bag the bonus.
Here are the full t&cs:
– Booking period: May 15, 2018 – May 31, 2018
– Rental period: June 1, 2018 – July 31, 2018
– Minimum rental period: 3+ days
– Earn 3,000 points for car category C, D and E
– Earn 5,000 points for car category F and above
– Valid for worldwide bookings
– Offer is subject to availability. Certain rates are excluded from points collection.
– Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion.
– Please enter your EuroBonus member number at the correct booking step to receive your points.
– Rentals are subject to Sixt standard terms and conditions.
– Retroactive points collection is only possible for the past 6 months.
As always, make sure you shop around to ensure that the rate is genuinely competitive. On the face of it though, 5,000 bonus miles does sound like a very decent rebate for a three-day rental, so you shouldn’t do too badly. Unlike the SAS promos with Avis, this one is valid for bookings worldwide, so I will be taking advantage myself in Chile next month…