Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
If you’re looking for a decent discount off a swanky night out in London, check your American Express offers! Until 21st May 2018, eligible cardholders can get a £25 statement credit when they spend £75+ in a restaurant or bar at Claridge’s, The Connaught or The Berkeley.
It still won’t be a cheap night out by any means, but being able to effectively take a third off the bill certainly reduces the sting a bit. You can only redeem the offer once per card, but if you have multiple American Express cards with the offer, there’s nothing to prevent you asking to split the bill between them.
How to register for the American Express offer
If you have an American Express card issued directly by American Express (Amex Gold/Platinum, SPG, BA/BAPP etc), simply login to your American Express online account, scroll down to the “offers” tab and then click on “save to card” when you see it.
All three hotels offer a range a very nice, but pricey, bars and restaurants. It can be an enjoyable treat to pop into these sort of places from time to time and saving £25 per card makes the expense at least slightly more tolerable!
- Only one £25 statement credit per UK Card for the first 18,000 Cardmembers to save.
- This promotion is intended for UK Cardmembers only.
- Offer valid on restaurant or bar spend at Claridge’s, The Connaught and The Berkeley locations between 2 April and 21 May 2018.
- Online and Room booking are excluded from this offer.
- Offer only applies to spend made in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved, including an American Express Card loaded into a mobile payment wallet.
- Offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and is not valid for transactions made using Payment Aggregators.
- A rewarded credit may be reversed if qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within five days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 21 May 2018.
- For full offer terms and more details about statement credits click here. By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the offer terms.